Slider

HOME! (hopefully for a short time only)

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Well, we served in Fiji for almost 1 year (1 week shy of a year).  And on November 18th, we flew back to our home in the United States.  Couldn't have picked a better time to come home than for the holidays for sure.  But, I need to back up and tell the entire story.....

On Friday November 16th I was at some Elders flat and we wanted to put our names on a poster that was high on the wall.  So, I stood up on the arm of a chair to write, when all of a sudden the chair started to fall over.  I fell to the ground and broke my leg.  I had to go to the hospital that night and spend the night.  They wanted to do surgery on my leg and put screws and a plate in.  But the church medical said I needed to go home to have it taken care of.

So, the church flew us back home where I immediately had an appointment at UC San Diego Hospital and it was determined that I could heal with no surgery.  I just have to stay off my leg for a minimum of eight weeks.  And then I can slowly start putting weight on.  It's going to be a long holiday season.  But I can't think of anywhere I would rather be!


This picture was taken the day we left Fiji - we had to stop by the Temple and take a picture there.
WE LOVE FIJI!  We will miss being here - hope to return soon!

2 comments:

  1. well I am glad you were home for the Holidays, we loved seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan