Slider

Hospital Signage

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Here are a few signs we have noticed while we have been at the hospital helping perspective missionaries do their medical and dental work.  We thought they were kind of funny so we wanted to post them. 

This first one is the Dentist fees.  I think I paid too much for my dental work in America!


This next one is called "S N A P"  I thought it was very helpful to keep my life healthy.


And this last one... Bob might have needed it while he was still working and driving many hours each day, but now that we are in Fiji, I'm happy to say he is "Stress Free" (or at least getting there!)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! The dental fees! So basically it might be cheaper to take a vacation to Fiji and get dental work done while I'm there, then to get it done here. Hmmmm..... I might be seeing you sooner than we thought! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is from me ^ not sure why it says unknown.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan