Slider

The Haircut

Thursday, January 18, 2018




Well, a couple of days ago Bob asked if I would take the clippers and clip around his ears and his neckline.  I'm not very good at cutting someone's hair (that's why I'm not a hair stylist).  
But, I thought I should help him.
Boy those clippers are SO sensitive!  The second I put it by his ear, it took off a big chunk 
and I said "oops".  
That's never something you want to hear when you are getting your hair cut -
But you know what?  It will grow back!!


 (It's not that bad, is it?)

6 comments:

  1. I just love this blog! Bob will have to learn how to live with less than perfect hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea - it was REALLY funny!! I couldn't stop laughing - a set of elders were here at the time and we had to have one of them fix it best he could. Bob doesn't trust me anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can totally fix this! just take the top line all the way around! It will look great! Like when my mom keep cutting to get my bangs straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see anything wrong with it. you did good

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan